Rev 3.6 2021/03/29
Online Log book application | Log book PPR Pages | Log book Request Form | Log book Tech Pages | Tech Eligibility Signature Sheet | Rules
If you require an additional book, as your current book is full, or for questions regarding log books, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re new to Vintage racing and/or are preparing a new car, we generally follow the rules of the clubs that belong to the Vintage Motorsports Council and compete in this area. Check out our rules on our web site and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Contact email@example.com with any questions, the VRG volunteers will answer, or connect you with someone to help you. Only members in good standing may apply for a VRG log book.
Temporary pages are available for download at the top of this page – see Log book Tech Pages – you may download and print these out in the absence of an issued book.
Once you have your car ready:
- Obtain and complete the Online Log Book Request Form (opens in new page).
- A PDF version of the online log book request form is available for download below. However, you will need to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to obtain a log book.
- Upon receipt, the Log Book Committee will contact you to schedule an appointment for the log book issuing event you selected.
- Log books will only be issued at specific events each race season. Those events will be denoted on the VRG Events page, located at: https://vrgonline.org/events
- Bring your car, and driver’s gear to Technical Inspection at the at the scheduled appointment time for your log book inspection.
- Once you have passed Technical Inspection, the Technical Inspector will sign your log book application.
- The VRG Eligibility Committee will then check your car for Vintage eligibility, if approved, the VRG Eligibility Committee will sign your Log Book Application form as well.
- Upon completion of your scheduled appointment, photos of your vehicle will be taken, printed, and attached to completed log book.
- You will be issued your log book at the end of your scheduled appointment, provided no disqualifying items were found during the course of Technical Inspection, or, during Eligibility review.
Note: Any active member of the VRG, who does not have a log book from another vintage club or whose vintage log book is full, may apply for a VRG Log Book. If you have a log book with another VMC club we are more than happy to use it at our events. We do not require a VRG Log Book in order for you to run with us. We prefer that all cars have only one log book, as this gives the Technical Inspectors at any event a record of any problems found and corrected at previous events. Safe, well-prepared cars are part of fulfilling our wish for our members to “enjoy racing with others who value driver attitude, skill, and car preparation”.
PLAY SAFE- PLAY NICE- ENJOY THE RIDE!
All questions pertaining to new log books, eligibility, or questions about obtaining a log book please e-mail email@example.com