Vintage Racer Group
Event Code of Conduct
Vintage Racer Group (VRG) is a non-profit organization formed to organize and operate vintage motor-sports racing events for its members and other enthusiasts. Our mission is to encourage and promote the active use of vintage sports cars in an environment emphasizing safe, sportsmanlike, and friendly competition among the participants.
Our aim is to create an environment fostering friendship and mutual respect among our members and participants. To that end, we expect that all participants in our events will observe the organization’s rules and procedures. We strongly discourage and will not tolerate any conduct as set forth below.
- Abusive language, discourtesy, rudeness, physical harassment directed at VRG Workers, volunteers, track employees, spectators and other participants and their crews.
- Actual or threatened violence toward any individual or group at a VRG event.
- Conduct endangering the life, safety, health, or well-being of others at a VRG event.
- Failure to follow VRG safety policies or procedures as required at a VRG event.
- Failing to cooperate with instructions or decisions from race officials
- Harassment, abuse, or slander by VRG members of other members in any public forum, including electronic and social media forums.
Any VRG member, attendee or vendor, at any VRG-sponsored event who violates this Code of Conduct is subject to discipline, up to and including expulsion from future events and the organization.