Find Us On: Facebook Twitter
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I'm owed money....Where is it/ 

I have called the telephone #listed and to no avail....I attended school at Summit....Completed that but was unable to participate in J500. Notified registration persons early on 15th and have yet to see my monies credited back to CC!!.. Anyone know who I contact and HOW to get my $ back please?

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Please email either Jim or myself at Jim@vrgonline.org or Cal@vrgonline.org to get you taken care of.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am
Site Admin

Kerry, you were reimbursed on May 15th. I have sent you a private email.

Jim

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:10 am
Profile WWW

All solved. Thanks to all who helped............

And to those of you who read something malicious into this and then contacted people outside the forum to let it be known that you were some how annoyed by this "blast".....get a "another" hobby!!

Trust me if I was annoyed or "blasting" anyone in your club I would have asked the question as follows....

Hey where the )^& is my money??? One of the VRG clan has taken it and I want it back now....Otherwise racin' will soon include me rubbin!!

That, above, my self imposed interpeters of forum questions.......is annoying and quite literslly being an A hole.......

That was not my quest....I must admit that this is comical to say the least!

And just to save those of you whom had or have a concern..........I can be reached by email directly with any comments or "guidance" at 16LTOY@msn.com OR give me a call at 607-227-1244 with comment next time, if I should decide at some later date to subject my inquiries to such scrutiny.

Me

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]